Monday, April 29, 2019

In a blink of an eye

This week we've begun to see a major change in our attitudes about the work. We've seen a beginning to a revolution to the ward's focus. As we've met with many members over the last bit, a lot of them are starting to gather a stronger conversion to the gospel. And some have even started to reach out to their  friends, and teach them. We are getting news from a lot of members in the ward about people they've been talking to, and a few have friends that are interested, which means more time teaching! 

Just last week a member went out with us chapping and was talking to us about how he's going to serve a mission. He's got his papers in, so his call should be coming in sometime soon! What an exciting time for him!

I've learned to be more and more grateful for my trials. I learn much more during my trials most likely because I have learned to immediately rely on the strength and wisdom that comes from trusting in God. The amount of comfort, wisdom, and blessings I've received by following the council of the spirit has been overwhelming at times.

If God is there in the good times, he's there in the bad times. There will always be reason to believe in God.

The kind of experiences you have when you surround yourself with those who lift you higher is something, that once to get a hold of, don't ever want to let go. I so wish that I could keep on this path at this rate for the rest of my life, but I know that situations will change. Friends will leave, life events and stumbling blocks will test, but it won't stop me from trying.

We are staying in Kilmarnock for another transfer! so that means the next time I may leave would be the second week of June! wow that will come by much faster than I suppose.

I got a haircut today. Looks quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment