Monday, April 22, 2019

As the days go by


This week has been full of renewal energy. Biggest highlights were we had exchanges in kilmarnock 2 times, once with the district leader, and one with the zone leader. Both of those days were fantastic. We found a couple more people we may be able to start teaching. With transfers coming this week, I've wondered a lot about my future in the mission field. I'm excited for anything. My district right now is amazing, so I'm sad to think about it changing.

This week I started and finished saints. We had a flat inspection and we passed just fine.

We ate dominos twice this week and we still have enough money to last us another month, even though we get more at the end of this week. Not sure if we are just really good on not buying things or what.

Life is still good. 

I don't have much of a spiritual insight to share today but I would highly recommend a deep study into the words if modern day revelation. There are many secrets and hidden truths packed into the words of those inspired men and women. If you listen with real intent on repentance, with an ear of revelation, you will catch on to the vision these leaders, and God has for the future.

Just do it

Elder Fisk






















No comments:

Post a Comment