Monday, April 8, 2019

Speak Life

We've had another successful week! Conference weekend has always been a treat, and this weekend was no different! I LOVED every talk I was able to listen to. There are so many of them that I can't wait to listen and re listen to again and again. 
I don't have much to report for this last week. We've been busy doing what we can to bring others to Christ. And that's all that is asked of us. I'm here to improve how much I can do, and allow me to develop good habits of scripture study and worship so that I may endure through many trials. Hopefully my whole life.

I'm falling short on a lot of fronts. I make mistakes constantly, but i'm not giving up on myself. If I give myself time to make wishful thinking, I might become so overwhelmed that I could shut down. I guess I'm just a little unstable today.

Last week we went to Loch Doon in ayr. On the way we came across a graveyard that had some family names!  

We have our Scotland South conference this thursday, so that will be quite good. I'll be picking up my smartphone then.

That's all from me now. See ya later!




































No comments:

Post a Comment