Monday, April 15, 2019

EDINBURGH

Okokok this last week has been nutty
I don't remember a lick of what happened before Thursday aside from the podiatrist appointment. All this weekend I've been in Edinburgh waiting for the wee bit of surgery I had on Tuesday to heal. 

I spent a day working in the mission office, and there were a few hours where it was just me and my companion in the whole thing! Our only job while they were away was to answer calls and write notes for when they got back.

On Saturday I went with president out to do interviews all around paisley zone. We had some Italian for lunch, and ice cream after we finished the day of interviews. We got stuck in traffic full of people in really nice suits and dresses. They were coming from the horse races, and headed to town for a night of drinks in celebration. 

On Sunday we had a great sacrament meeting in Edinburgh and there was an Easter egg hunt afterwards. President made us pancakes with his special recipe syrup and then dropped us off at the train station to head to ayr for the evening. We had a connecting train in Glasgow that was at another train station, so with a small detour, we got to see a tiny bit of the busyness of glasgow on a Sunday. Its hectic.

We spent the evening in ayr and slept there, we are currently in Irvine playing settlers of Catan, later, we are headed to ayr for the evening, and we will be back in kilmarnock tomorrow. 

Lovely week away from home.
I've loved every minute of it and learned soooooo much from it. 

What a great time to live on the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment