Monday, May 6, 2019

Faster and stronger

I love missionary work. 
It's such a fine experience. 

This week we've seen many miracles entering the field. 
Honestly I dont know what to say about this week.

I've felt a very powerful spirit enter into the lives of multiple people this last week, it's something I haven't seen in a while. I look back and see just how big of a difference things are now compared to a few months ago. The ward is much happier, people are getting along, people have had a slow and steady change of heart, and I'm grateful I've been here long enough to see some of it.

Elder Fabiano and I are really starting to get along. Spending this much time with each other has been a very good blessing and insight for future relationships 😁

Today we went to a mini golf course by a nice pond. It's a free place to go, it's just a park that has all these holes you can sink but you need to bring your own clubs and balls. We had a great time with that. Our district is very powerful this time around, I'm really looking forward to the coming weeks, to see the kind of power God will grant us.

I wish I could take you all here so you can just get a view of what I'm looking at right now from this bus, green rolling hills and pastures, cows, horse, and lamb peppered for miles and miles. The wilderness of Scotland is just incredible.

I'm so happy to be a missionary, days like today are few and far between but they make the whole struggle, the down dark slow days, all worth it. I love my friends.

What goes up must come down, and this too shall pass. Unfortunately. Till the next great day!

Elder Fisk

No comments:

Post a Comment