Monday, May 27, 2019

Back to Scotland weather

Its pday again.
How??

The British summer is over, back to rain and clouds again. Maybe. 

And now we are two weeks from transfers again. It's incredible how fast this year is going by.

I dont know if I have a lot to report on this week. On Sunday we had an elder who served here 5 years ago come visit the Allen's, the family we go to dinner every week. It was a great time to hear from him, he actually served in sligo and remembered a few ward members, so we talked about that good old area for a while. 

We started a self reliance class with a lot of our friends, and they are really enjoying it as of week 1. I've been part of it before, when I was in sligo, but it was one of the later weeks, i had never started from the beginning. I figure i wont be able to enjoy this for very long, but I'll enjoy it now!

I dont have many things to share this week, but I've got a thought I'll share with you

When you are seeking answers to your prayers, you won't always receive an answer for your decision, but you can always receive direction.

The work is very good. It's a joy to see people receive light and hope into their lives. It's a sign of the fruits of the gospel. If the gospel was fake, why does it bring real joy? Everlasting joy? 

Elder Fisk

No comments:

Post a Comment