Monday, June 3, 2019

When pday makes life great

I feel like at this point I'm walking up every day to write a weekly update.

Well for news this last week I went to glasgow on Wednesday to have an operation on my foot. When I got there they mixed it up as a consultation and the doctor wasnt informed correctly, so she had to look at her schedule to see when it could happen, but she quickly realized she's on vacation for two weeks after this week, along with getting another doctor for the operation wont be available till July. So for now I'm just going to continue doing what I have been doing. Lots of resting, and when I work, I work full power. 

Amazing thing about this is we've had higher weekly numbers here with little work at 100% commitment than the infinite chapping and work we had the first few months. I wonder if that gives some insight on miracles preceding faith.

Today we went to dalquharran castle. Imagine one of the biggest castles you can find and keep it nearly completely intact, minus age turning it into more ruiny. And it has a dungeon with more square footage and rooms than most houses you'll find anywhere. It was so massive.

That's the castle we went to, and that's the castle I'm bringing my friends and family to. It's out in the middle of no where. It's a castle no one talks about, and no one goes to. And all 13 people in our district say this has been the best castle they've ever seen.

And we got exclusive access. We were by ourselves almost the entire time. The only other person that came was a photographer from west Virginia who has been all over Scotland and even he said this was his favorite one. It's so big!

I have many pictures of this place, and a lot of videos. Before we went there we went to the cannibal caves about 25 minutes away. The legend is a guy named sawney bean lived in this cave and would kill traveling merchants, take their things, pull the body into the cave for food, then throw the carcass into the ocean. After fee years of incest, his family grew to 40 people, who all had enough room to live in this cave (this cave is massive. The video I've got doesnt show you nearly anything, it's too dark for it to pick up)

It's the week we get moves calls! I'll be letting you all know what's happening next week! Will I stay in kilmarnock again? We'll see. It will be hard to leave. I've loved this area.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment