Monday, June 10, 2019

Run for the hills!

Well the week came and went. Big news for me! I'm sent now to the beautiful land of Inverness to be a district leader! 

No idea what that's going to be like but I'm ready to see what happens next! 

It was pretty sad to say goodbye to everyone yesterday, I wish I could be around them more and more. However, the mission and life moves on and on. Time to be responsible I guess.

Not a whole lot else to say, it's a full day of travel.

Everyone I've talked to has been very jealous of my travel there, so I guess I'll be in for some very pretty pdays wont I? This will be exciting for sure.

Let me share with you a scripture I came across that I really like for this week.

Doctrine and Covenants 58:26 says this

26 For behold, it is not meet that I should command in all things; for he that is compelled in all things, the same is a slothful and not a wise servant; wherefore he receiveth no reward.

I really appreciate that truth. The purpose is to grow and make our own decisions. We should always rely on God to help us make our (important) decisions, but we shouldn't wait until he tells us to do good to do good. You should already know to do those things, so do them!


Inverness Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment