Monday, June 24, 2019

Power of Spirit!

Even when life is slow, time goes by quick. 

This week we had our zone cluster and Scotland north conference, and it was amazing. The rejuvenating power of the spirit is a very real power. 

We've mostly been occupied with a lot of planning. We didn't have a whole ton of time to find this week. But we've had a lot of meaningful experiences and I'm just happy to be here.

I don't have many things to say this week. Like usual I guess. We played risk with the invergordon elders and then went into town for some shopping, and I got a nice jacket. Not a proselyting jacket, just a good souvenir one.Yeah I like my jackets that's for sure.

We are going to be very busy this week. We have quite a few appointments filling up a ton of our time. I love it! The Spirit of God just feels so good. I encourage anyone and everyone I can really talk to to just try it and feel how good it feels. 

I can't believe june is almost over. It doesnt make a lot of sense. But it's like that sometimes.

See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment