Monday, July 1, 2019

Memes 🤣

This week has been really uneventful, with lots and lots of travel everywhere! But since I never tell the details of anything, I'll elaborate on the few things that happened this week.

We spent nearly the whole week in invergordon since I'm just waiting to be healed up. During that time elder Draper was going out with them all day every day so I got very familiar with the other 2 elders of our district. It was good for them too to have a change of pace. At the flat I was concocting many things to pass the time. From modifiers to board games to learning how to cook fries. I've used up a lot of tatties and a lot of frying oil. I know how to make dank good fries now so yall going to be treated when I get home.

We saw a 3 wheeled car this week. Didn't think there were anymore of them. There are.  Saw a few porsches and other mid tier exotics shooting by in the offroad highlands. It be like that here.

When we were headed back to inverness it was hardcore lightning storming. Like hot dang it was coming down. On our last trip to the car I was walking down to drop in some sleeping bags and an air mattress when my eyes filled with a flash of light. I couldnee see. Within a second or two what sounded like perpetual cannon fire boomed in our wee complex and all the birds on the nearby building jumped off (there were 10-15 of them). We got in the car fast. The rest of the evening our power was flickering In and out. Our calls to other teams were dropping. It was awesome. Let's do that again please.

So yeah I got practice being a house maid. I'd just do all the dishes, sweep the floors and wipe off all the surfaces of the flat to keep busy. It's really not that hard to stay clean guys! It's just hard to get clean! (Read that again)

Well today I got another doctors appointment and we are finally going to THE Loch today. I'm getting that good good loch ness experience. Afterwards, if I'm up to it we are seeing a waterfall and some castle ruins nearby. Today's going to be good.

See ya
Elder Fisk




No comments:

Post a Comment