Monday, July 8, 2019

The travel time is exceeding the stay time

Well today has been a fantastic adventure. 

Dont have much time to email so I may end up writing more bulky detail at some point later on and sending home next week.

We spent the day traveling to the Isle of Skye, a whopping 113 miles from where we were in Inverness. We stopped at 3 castles, dropped by 3 lochs, crossed many bridges and drove past real true rocky mountain approved mountains. That was a mission highlight 100% for sure.

I've got so many pictures to send home now that I'll basically never send home because we never are on wifi. Maybe we'll end up at the library and try sending all this stuff home. 

Anyway, life is good! I'm feeling great, the work is going well, we have a good few people who are getting close to making the decision to be baptized, that will be awesome if it happens while I'm here.

That'd be me for now. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment