Monday, July 15, 2019

A beautiful beautiful day

I've listened to a whole load of conference talks this week.

Not much has really happened, just some good ole missionary work. One of my friends here just accepted to be baptized and we are really excited for him. He's got this legendary collection of movie items ranging from star wars to Harry Potter to lord of the rings, marvel and DC. 

A talk yall need to listen to is called The Caravan Moves On by Bruce R. Mcconkie in October 1984. 

This upcoming week is transfers already!! I hope I can stay. We will see. I'm one who needs time to settle in and get my roots in before the engine can start roaring. 

I'm doing well! I'm very positive about the future, and I'm just excited to have time continue to pass by. 

I'll make sure to be at the invergordon chapel early so I can send some photos home for once!
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment