Monday, July 29, 2019

New Companion New Life


Well I've got a really good week to report!

This week has been really good for everyone in the district! From my many conversations with them, and from my own work, we are all learning to be happy.

So on Wednesday morning I woke up to the carbon monoxide alarm at just after 4:00 am, and I went and checked the alarm, and then woke up my companion. We left the flat, called 999, and sent the fire brigade. 

So they come down, and they bring TWO fire trucks. They come to the house, 6 of them hop out and March into the house. We are sitting there in a slight daze since the sun is coming up at the time, and the firetrucks are just lighting up the neighborhood, and the whole mess of it all just gave it a good memetastic atmosphere. 

They come down after about 10 minutes and tell us we have a faulty alarm and to get it replaced, they gave us one to use in the meantime, they pack up the trucks, and leave. 


So I have no time to email anymore so I guess I'll be able to fill you in some future day. Sorry!!
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment