Monday, May 20, 2019

💀

Great time in Kilmarnock this last week. Many of my less active friends came to church on Sunday. It's been nothing but busy busy work. Lots of appointments, and lots of spirit are a good thing.

    We had our all Scotland conference this week and it was amazing. I've got many notes taken, lots of insight gained. And overall it was just a bucket filler day. 

Today we went to kilburn castle and its surrounding estate. It's a beautiful area to go to. I've got many pictures and a 18 minute tour of the secret woods, a section of the estate that has been thoroughly developed into almost a theme park. I wont be sending it home due to size limit, but it will be something I can show people when I get home maybe. We did a remake of Monty python on a bridge close to the castle. It's the bridge of death scene. It's some good craic. Mostly because you can jump cut while recording  but can't edit it later so you have to do a full send once you start. 

I love my district. We all have such a good time. Every pday has basically felt like a vacation and I wish every pday was like that. Lunch time was amazing too. Just a really good set of minutes where we went round telling stories and having a laugh outside in perfect weather.

It's been a really chill and really nice day. But it's time to return to work. Throw on the shirt and tie, grab the book of mormon and head out the door.

That's me

Elder Fisk

No comments:

Post a Comment