Monday, March 11, 2019

The Days Go By

Wow the weeks are starting to really go by fast now.

Not a whole lot has happened this week, just lots and lots of finding, and this week, lots of teaching! I'm excited to see what this upcoming week has in store. Our interviews with the Mission President are this week, and I'm excited to see him again. 

We are making leaps and bounds to turn every member into a missionary. We are helping the family we are teaching repaint their house this week in preparation for them receiving new floors this Friday.

We weren't able to go to the Isle of Arran today because we didn't get it approved in time to go. So we will try again next transfer. we only have two weeks left of this transfer now?? that's crazy!

I got a new coat that is REALLY comfy.  And I got me a haircut today, and it's good!

Also I went on exchanges this week with another elder just starting his mission, named Elder Cluff, from Idaho. 

Just a couple photos for this week.

That's me for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment