Monday, December 24, 2018

Yesterday was Christmas Adam

Because today is Christmas Eve 🔥😂😂👌

Oh it's been another great week. This week is the last week for Elder Smith, one of the elders in our apartment. He goes home on Thursday, so that means his Skype call home tomorrow will be pretty tame

"Hey mom"

"Hi son"

"Soooo.. see you in two days.."

So many great things are happening in this work, and I'll report one a most wonderful event next week.

It's so cool that I've already been out for 3 weeks. Times are really going by quickly. There is so much good in this work, and it's so easy to be obedient. Obedience always brings blessings.

I went on exchanges this week with the elders in charge of the YSA ward and I came in contact with my MTC presidents wife!! President bunker wasn't home but she told me they will visit my wards one of these weeks.

So we went to a really tasty pizza restaurant, and we got a BBQ bacon and chicken deep dish bad boy.

I got an ear of Street Corn, which is omega tasty. Highly recommended. I wrote down the ingredients so if you want it I'll let you know, at zone conference this week they gave each missionary 3 boxes of cereal, so we in total got 15. I think by the time I took this photo one was already gone, not sure.

And then there's a picture of my MTC presidents wife. She actually remembered me and a sister from my mtc group. That was way cool!









No comments:

Post a Comment