Monday, July 16, 2018

Transfers

Well transfers have come and gone and I'm staying in Sligo. I'm getting a new companion. His name is Elder Keenan. He was my last companion's last companion. He should be getting here by 10:00pm. then it's off to Sligo in the morning. I'm ready to work and go hard. I'll be honest I'm not feeling great but I know that will change. Nothing to do with missionary work, I'm just sick and sore. It's been a long day running missionaries all across the mission. It's what happens when you stay in Dublin over moves. I don't have a whole lot to say, It's a good day, I'm with good missionaries, and I get a day in Dublin with a friend from the MTC.

Here are pictures from my p-day in Mullingar last week.





 



 



 



 

 
  



 

 
 

  


 
 




 



























No comments:

Post a Comment