Monday, July 23, 2018

New Transfer, Not so Fresh Start

Well Good news is my companion is awesome. He's hard working, obedient, and a solid guy to have around. Bad news is I've been sick all this week. 
On Monday I had a MASSIVE migrane. - couldn't eat the whole day
Tuesday I developed a fever of 102.6 degrees - couldn't eat the whole day
Wednesday the muscles in my back and neck were seized up - forced down some food and water
Thursday things started going back. I started to get my appetite back, still sick
Friday I was feeling good enough to leave the flat
Saturday I worked the whole day - re opened my toe...
Sunday worked most of the day, still got sore muscles.
and today. 
Well today I'm doing better. We are planning on going off to some castle ruins about an hour away from mullingar. I'm going with our district like last time. I'm excited to be there. The weather is really spotty. there are clouds all around with small gaps, and rain is really dodgy here. It's sort of rainy in some areas, down pouring in others.
Also due to some pretty extreme circumstances I've been hit by, I've learned a few things about myself. I've also been able to recognize spiritual gifts I've been given. On Tuesday I was looking for my thermometer, and after giving up, I decided to just go to sleep, I was really tired. In my dream, which lasted about 5 minutes before the muscles in my neck woke me up, I was shown exactly where they were. I woke up, walked into the bathroom, and lo and behold it's exactly where I was shown it was. I'm noticing more and more the gifts I've been given. I've had many more sacred visions I won't bother mentioning, but I can assure you that I know what's going on. I know with exactness where I am on the path, and I know exactly how My Father in heaven feels about me. I'm still out of energy, my body isn't processing food as it should be, so I've still got problems to solve, but I now have a testimony of perspective. I know with a surety that everything will be ok, not just from my perspective, but from His.
Also the members of the branch are awesome. They could tell I was sick while I was visiting them on friday, and as soon as I mentioned what was going on, they were like 

"What do you need? medicine? painkillers? dinner? A nice bed? ANYTHING you want you call us and we'll give it to you."
"NO STEVE YOU CAN'T OFFER ELDER FISK PAINKILLERS, ARE YOU JOKING?"
"HEY IT CAN HELP"

This library will not allow me to plug in my camera so I can't share pictures with you here. But next week I'll be in Sligo on P-day so I can share them with you then. I got really bored while I was sick this week so I took the laser pointer and messed about with the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment