Monday, June 18, 2018

May the road rise up to meet you

This past week went by fast! Wow it's crazy to think it's already Monday again. It's kind of funny how Monday's become the best days of the week. Anyway, this past week we had a very important event. Our All Ireland Zone Conference. This time was a bit different. This was the last conference with our Current Mission President, President Donaldson. And what's more that that, We had a Question Answer session with Elder Bednar, from the 12. It was an amazing time, and I loved seeing so many new friends that I've been able to make over these past 3 months. It's kind of weird how time works. it's so fast.
The work here Is going really good. I've had a few very sacred experiences so far that I know are going to carry me on for a long time.
I don't have a lot of pictures. we've been extremely busy, no spare time for anything we want to do, which has been a good life lesson. Understanding that what you want doesn't mean anything. probably going to come in handy when I've got kids am I right?
Well I got a few pictures with my new Ireland Sweatshirt (Jumper in Ireland)





We played chess one day because Elder Siswick was sick. I won btw.

Elder Fisk

No comments:

Post a Comment