Monday, May 21, 2018

The Holy Neck Line

Ladies and gentlemen it's been SUNNY here. The week came and went. it was really really quick, which is good I guess. I finally had some bucket list events happen. One of which I want to share with you all. We started by approaching this guy, who as soon as he sees our badge, says
"OHH no tanks lads. i've already seen the light."
companion: "Oh that's awesome! have you heard of the book of Mormon before"
guy "Oh yeah, mormons? I call it the book of Morons"
*grabs newspaper from some guy just walking by
*rips it open to swimsuit model
Guy:"lads, that's the light, that's what you should be lookin at"
*I'm dying of laughter. 
I have been waiting for that line to get pulled for so long.
So this guy is really mad and just being a grump and so forth. He eventually storms off. The guy he took the newspaper from is in shock. He walks up to us and asks us if we are alright. We get talking to him. He actually is interested in hearing what we have to say so we set up an appointment with him for tomorow. 
Funny stuff isn't it?
ok so the picture button will not work for the life of me.
ok got it to work... Silly stuff.
so these were all taken at Glencar Waterfall. about 10 minutes drive from the city.

Elder Fisk














 







 



















No comments:

Post a Comment