Monday, May 14, 2018

Hazelwood Forest!! Pretty average other than that

This week has been pretty average for the week. We did have a progressing investigator drop us super hard out of no where but that happens. Last P-day we went to Hazelwood Forest to take pictures and enjoy the good weather that day. LOTS of pictures today boys and girls.​ And yes I got to skype with my mother, with was absolutely amazing. I loved being able to see my family, and let them know I'm doing good.  I've got many good stories to tell, But they are being preserved till the time is right. I have many good things to say about this place, but I do want to let everyone know that being a missionary is worth it. To Adam who leaves soon, Good luck friend, and to all who have not yet decided to serve, I would encourage all of you to make that decision now. It becomes much more difficult the longer you wait to serve. I know this because I've been through it, and I know many many others who agree with me. It is hard work, more difficult than most anything you have likely done before, but the reward is in Heaven, and on Earth. It's the one time in your life you can know 100% for sure that It's where God wants you to be.

Enjoy the hot temps and the good weather everyone!


Elder Fisk
 


















 
  







  

  

 




 










2 comments:

  1. Does anyone else see a dragon in that third picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I totally see it! Eyeball and everything! So cool!

      Delete