Monday, September 30, 2019

When your flat deletes itself

Well this has been an adventurous week to be sure. Let's run down what happened

On Monday we went to donnotar castle, and afterwards we had exchanges.

Tuesday we had district council and exchanges for the afternoon. This day was wack because there was fog throughout the whole county and it was soooooo thick. Our car had one of its tires pop while it was parked, we dont think it got slashed but it was odd that it was completely deflated. Turned out the tire was rusted onto the car so we had to call AA. He got the tire off, and it turns out both the front tires were so badly worn that the threads were showing on the inside of the tire. So he put his spare on the other side. We drove down to qwikfit. Got that taken care of. I made biscuits and Gravy for the 4 of us, they went on their merry way and so did we. The drive back home was intense because the fog followed us home and driving in midnight black windy country roads with thick fog and semi trucks calls for some close calls. 

On Wednesday the landlord showed up and saw how poor our flat was. He immediately hired on local joiners and a plumber to fix the job. This includes removing the bathroom, the bathroom floor, the kitchen floor, the wall between the two, and they have just started putting the new stuff back in. Fortunately we are showering and being fed breakfast by some members about 20 minutes away from us so that's been good. 

I got an operation done on my toe on Wednesday and I've been flat bound ever since so overall life is pretty good I guess. I had a really powerful moment in the scriptures and in my prayers where I felt deeply loved and assured that I'm where I need to be, that God is with me still, and this trial is almost over. 

That would be nice, it's been a problem for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment