Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I'm Home!

I made it safe! It's been a great adventure traveling out here. I've been making a lot of friends ever since my goodbye. Turns out the people I was right behind were sister missionaries going to the mtc here. So we went through security, found the gate, and collected I kid you not 13 other missionaries by the time we had to get on board. And that's before leaving salt lake! I've already made friends with every one, brother and sister. There are 3 other people in our collective group of 20 missionaries this week that are going to my mission, and the other 17 are going to Leeds england. It feels like home here, i've already made the elders here my brothers in arms. We have a beautiful view of the surrounding country. Hope you guys are doing good back home! I got to go shower, i've been wearing the same clothes for 2 days now technically. My P-day is on tuesdays during the mtc. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment