Thursday, August 2, 2018

Aaaaah

First of all apologies are in order. I'm really sorry I wasn't able to email till now. It's been absolutely miserable. 
I cannot as of yet explain what is happening to me because the doctors in Ireland have no idea what they are doing. I was able to have a first hand experience that i'm very very allergic to penicillin. I went to the doctor last wednesday because I was feeling absolutely terrible. After about 3 minutes she looked at my throat, didn't check anything else and said I had a throat infection, prescribed penicillin and I was on my way. Well it wasn't long till I was covered in rashes and in a worse condition than before, but after 3 days the rashes went away so I kept taking the penicillin. I wake up monday morning to find that my throat had nearly closed up. I was not able to get out of bed for more than just enough time to go to the bathroom, before being exhausted and returning to bed. I woke up Tuesday feeling just as terrible, but I had just enough strength to get to the store to buy food, since we didn't have any, then I was down the rest of the day. Then yesterday I wasn't able to get out of the flat again. Today i've enough to get here, which is at a members house who is accommodating us for dinner, that I've been able to email.
This is just the catch up, I won't be able to have any proper diagnosis as to what's going on till maybe Saturday at best.

Elder Fisk

No comments:

Post a Comment